Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who Will Be Our Next President?

We all know that the Presidential Election is fastly approaching. Last night was the final of 3 debates. In my opinion it was by far the best. The questions asked were the most relevant and there was much more back and forth. Based on polls and viewer's response it looks pretty clear that voters could care less about the back and forth bickering and name calling. We care about the issues and most importantly the economic crisis. No matter who you are for, I think most can agree that Barack Obama was dead on when he brought up this point. Americans care about the problems at hand instead of negative ads. We will see through that stuff and form our own opinion! I know I do. I also feel that people need to really focus hard on the most important issues like the economy, health care, war, and energy. While issues like abortion, gay marriage, and other odds and ends are important they are hardly important enough to sway your vote! Voters need to focus on the issues at hand that will impact "you" the most! I have formed my opinion already and I feel very strongly about it. However, I do see good in both candidates. As I have stated in previous blogs that I will not use this blog as a platform to voice my political preference. After all, I own a mortgage company and am not a politician! Nor am I even close to being an expert in this field. I only write about this today because this is an extremely crucial time in American History. Please get out and vote and voice your opinion on what matters to you. Most importantly voice in on the key issues at hand that will impact us all!

Please click here if you want to cast your vote on who you want as our next president!

Brought to you by:
Professional Mortgage Group, Inc.

No comments: