Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Driving Business through Friends

Through my years as a mortgage professional I have tried numerous avenues to increase business using every source imaginable; television, radio, print, tail gates, lunches, etc. The commonality to what I learned (thankfully) years ago is that relationships are the key to any fruitful business endeavor. The relationships we build through our business will be the ever driving force behind anything we do in the future. I am proud to say that many of my friends today are directly correlated to my work in the mortgage profession. I have friends that are competitors, realtor's, appraisers, closers, inspectors and most of all clients.

The great thing about building and nurturing these relationships is that it truly makes our job fun! To get to spend time doing something you love with people that you respect and that are your friends is truly unlike any other feeling that most of us experience through the normal course of a professional career. When the dust settles and we pull out of the housing down turn the relationships will always be there. Hopefully you have been doing the right things to keep your "friends" in good spirits!

Brought to you by Professional Mortgage Group, Inc.
Your Columbia Missouri Mortgage Broker

No comments: