Monday, August 11, 2008

Climbing the Ladder

Now more than ever our industry needs true professionals to take the bull by the horns and step up and make a name for themselves. So in light of this I wanted to share with our readers some of the highlights and educational designations I have achieved over the past couple of months.

1) Lending Integrity Seal of Approval: I recently completed the requirements for this designation and hopefully any day now will be recognized by the NAMB (National Association of Mortgage Brokers) as an individual with a higher ethics and educational standard.

2) Nominated for the MAMB (Missouri Association of Mortgage Brokers) Board of Directors: Ken Louks the former President of MAMB has nominated myself as a future board member. I am greatly looking forward to getting involved in the governmental affair issues facing Missouri mortgage brokers and will do my best to represent us well.

3) Started preparing for my CMC (Certified Mortgage Consultant) designation: I am in the very early stages of the paperwork associated with this but am very much excited about furthering my educational background.

4) Mortgage News Daily Blog Contributor: Some of you may have actually used this free service and I must say the gentlemen behind the insight (whom I will not name) is extremely knowledgeable on the mortgage rate environment. At times I help lend some perspective on what I see in the mortgage rate market and my opinion on the avenues affecting them.

5) Scotsman Guide Author To Be: I recently wrote an article that will be published, hopefully sometime in October by the Scotsman Guide. I will give you further details as they become available but as of last Friday I did sign my Authors Contract for this publication.

Brought to you by Professional Mortgage Group, Inc.
Your Columbia Missouri Mortgage Broker

No comments: