Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something Positive Please!

If you have been paying attention to the news and this blog lately, you have no doubt noticed a common theme. Negativity! We follow all of the industry news very closely and the economy has been topic #1 lately. The problem is that all the news that I have read has been bad. Rates going up, Indymac collapsing, gas prices increasing, Fannie and Freddie bailout, etc.. It goes on and on. This on top of all the Housing Slump talk. Don't get me wrong, I know it is bad out there and we are going through a very very tough time. However, I also know that there is a lot of good news out there as well. Since we are in Columbia, Columbia is what I want to focus on. Our numbers are down, but I have talked to several different Realtors and they are still having solid years. Same goes for Mortgage Lenders. We are all down off of our high times, but things are still steady for the ones who are on top of their game. Our June was a record month for us and after a slow start around the Holiday, July seems to be shaping up just fine! I am sure many of you have success stories to tell. I know we all like to hear positive comments rather than negative! It is human nature! Who wants to be in the dumps all day long!
This blog is meant to be interactive. You can remain anonymous if you want, but please post a comment on any positive news you have to offer! We welcome the feedback and I am sure all of our readers will to! Also be sure to click through to our complete blog page and vote for your opinion of the Columbia market.

Brought to you by:
Professional Mortgage Group, Inc.
"Your Columbia, MO Mortgage Broker"

No comments: