Friday, February 15, 2008

Mortgage Rates & Reading Between the Lines

I have received numerous e-mails and phone calls the past week concerning my opinion of the mortgage market and in particular "What will rates do"? Believe it or not some of these calls have come from other lenders, imagine that! Of course I do not and will not give my opinion and expertise to just anyone they have to be a client or referral partner otherwise what's the point; my biggest advantage above my competition is that they do not have me, and what's the biggest advantage to the realtor? They get to use my knowledge to help attain the best possible product, rate and advice concerning the mortgage process for "their" client.

Are you dealing with someone who knows how to monitor the market, do they get in early, do they stay late (in order to monitor "after hours" sentiment and yes that does happen), do they know how to read between the lines etc. By no means am I an expert and yes I make mistakes however, predicting the market is not a science and errors happen everyday but what I can say is that I have a lot more success than failure.

Brought to you by Professional Mortgage Group, Inc.
Your Columbia Missouri Mortgage Broker

No comments: