Monday, February 25, 2008

Mark Your Calendars, Thursday March 6th!

With the volatility in the market place and the volume of phone calls and e-mails I have received concerning mortgage rates I thought it would be wise to hold a forum to address the current mortgage rate environment. The event will take place Thursday March 6th at The Columbia Board of Realtors from 11:30-1:00; lunch and refreshments will be provided!

As many of you know I follow the market as much if not more than any other mortgage professional. Why? Because I want my clients and referral partners aware of what is taking place in the market and how it impacts the real estate community and in particular mortgage rates. It is not a science I developed overnight. However, this is/was driven more by 10 years of experience in the lending industry, tracking MBS's, Bond's, Yield's, market sentiment, accessing information, interpreting information and correlating all of this into a "precise assumption" on the market and mortgage rates!

I will open my thoughts, knowledge and views on this subject to REALTORS ONLY during the forum on March 6th! I look forward to seeing you there.

Brought to you by Professional Mortgage Group, Inc.
You're Columbia Missouri Mortgage Broker

No comments: